COMMERCIAL HEELS DANCE CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD - IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN FUTURE WORKSHOPS, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. THANK YOU!
Feel elegant, strong and sophisticated in heels! This class is for those who are ready for a challenge in dance, who love the feeling of the Commercial style.
We will be focusing on heels technique, and reveal all the secrets behind walking as a professional dancer and performer. This is the type of walk you can use on stage, and take with you on your night out with friends-to be the most confident and outstanding person in the room!
This class will incorporate classic cabaret techniques as well as modern showgirl techniques, and transform them into fresh Commercial routines.
With an air of playfulness, all choreography will be tasteful and tailored towards women feeling like the best version of themselves. We have so much to give to the world through dance and one of those things is a message in which everyone has a reason to believe they are beautiful. We are dancers, we are valuable and we are queens!
Ebony is a Professional Dancer, who loves to share her knowledge and passion for dance! Ebony has attained her Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Dance and has danced for the Gold Coast Titans, Brisbane Broncos, Australian celebrities such as Jessica Mauboy. She is part of the Limited Edition South West Metro Pirates NBL1 Dance Crew and is leading the way with her Commercial Heels classes in the Redlands!
Ebony is always ready to empower students and really believes in each dancer reaching their full potential, not just in their skillset but in confidence, in self belief and in their mindset as a performer. She loves to equip students for not only the opportunities at hand, but for a long term career in dance.
Passion is what drives her as a performer and creator and she hopes to instill that passion in all of her students and classes.
We are so excited to have her, and she is so excited for the year ahead with Limited Edition.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR HEELS DANCE CLASS:
- Join the contact list below! Ebony will reach out with all the class details - being on this contact list means you'll be able to book in for the class!
- Bring along your own drink bottle and wear clothes that you feel comfortable in.
- Please wear heels that you know you are comfortable walking and dancing in! You are also welcome to wear/bring sneakers!
- Parking is available on Middle Street or at the back of the building on Kyling Lane.
- Have a positive attitude ready to try something new - we're so excited to welcome you to our Studio!
- Mondays 7-8pm
- This is a casual class so you can join at anytime, and attend week to week.
- $20 per class 'pay as you go'. Eftpos (1.9% surcharge) and cash available at Reception.
- Join the contact list below to book in!