Fri, 06 May|
Limited Edition Dance Studio
Inspirational Talks - Kassie Donnelly
This is an inspirational sit-down Q+A event, where Soma will ask Kassie about about her values of self-belief and inclusion!
Time & Location
06 May 2022, 5:45 pm – 7:00 pm
Limited Edition Dance Studio, 4/32 Middle St, Cleveland QLD 4163, Australia
About the event
We're welcoming Kassandra Donnelly, the Captain of the Women's NBL1 RedCity Roar Team, to the Studio to share her message of self-belief and inclusion the Friday evening!
Doors will open at 5:45pm for you to come in and take a seat, and at 6pm we'll start chatting to Kassie about her journey as a leader and a captain, the importance of self-belief and how to include people around you.
Kassie has a really valuable and inspiring message for people of all ages, and she walks the walk in her role as Captain and as a Coach to younger basketball teams. We're so excited for you to be inspired by Kassie!
- 5:45pm doors open (tickets not available at the door, please purchase online!)
- 6pm Soma starts the chat with Kassie
- 6:45pm interaction with the audience (if you have any questions or stories for Kassie, you can share them here!) and photos.
- 7pm event finishes
Who this event is for:
- People who want to be inspired, and who want to learn more about self-belief and inclusion!
- Everyone aged 10 years old to adults!
- Open to anyone and everyone (not just LED students), so invite your friends!
- By booking in for our event you'll also sign up to our Email Newsletter. We send occasional emails about other exciting events at Limited Edition Dance.
- Videos and photos may be taken by the LED Team at this event, which may be used in online and print material on the LED social pages - please let us know if you have any preferences or questions and we will be happy to accommodate!
Inspirational Talks Ticket
One ticket per person attending.